Over 100 officers a year are killed in the line duty across the United States. Here in Louisiana (Shreveport/Bossier to be specific) we have suffered the loss of 2 officers in 5 years. 3 more officers have been shot and were fortunate enough to live to keep protecting our communities.
We are police officers and physicians serving our community and protecting our citizens. We want not only every law enforcement officer to have access to this extremely import training and equipment, but also citizens.
“Then I heard the voice of the Lord saying,”Whom shall I send? And who will go for us?” And I said, “Here I am. SEND ME.” -Isaiah 6:8
What We've Achieved
- So far, in Shreveport, we have deployed approximately 40 belt trauma kits on citizens since September of 2015.
- We have put over 1000 kits on officers and 70 trauma kit classes on to date.
- Dr. Patrick McGauly, Trauma/ER surgeon for University Health Center, our level 1 trauma center, certifies each officer with physician backing for use.
- We are a 501c3 non-profit, Frontline Incident Response Solutions and Training.
- Our money stays local. So you can rest assure money donated goes directly to those who serve YOU and YOUR loved ones.